With 198 days until Santa Claus makes his deliveries, UK store Argos has revealed its predictions for the best-selling toys for Christmas 2019.
And before you think Argos is getting a little ahead of itself, the store has conducted research showing a quarter of Britons have already started their Christmas shopping, while almost ten per cent have completed it.
Taking over from the unicorn trend of last Christmas, llamas are predicted to be the top animal toy for 2019, including “Boppi The Booty Shakin’ Llama”, which enthusiastically moves to three pre-set songs and YouTube videos.
The full list of Argos’ Predicted Top Toys for Christmas 2019:
- Pets Alive Robotic Llama – Boppi ‘The Booty Shakin’ Llama (£25)
- Blume Doll (£10)
- Owleez (£50)
- LEGO Harry Potter Night Bus (£35)
- 7″ Real Walking Buzz Lightyear (£35)
- Furreal Cubby Bear (£80)
- Paw Patrol Mighty Pups Super Paw Jet (£60)
- Fisher Price Imaginext Transforming Batmobile (£100)
- Fortnite Battle Bus (£40)
- Peppa Pig Playset (£40)
- LOL Surprise 2-in-1 Glamper (£100)
- Kindi Toddler Doll (£25)